1.26.2006

Chillin' in Phoenix

Hey Sports fans-your favorite Bluesman is kickin it in Phoenix, AZ and enjoying the cool dry weather and vacation. Nice to spend time with my mom and meet some of her many friends she's told me about over the last couple of years. It's also a first meeting Evo Terra and Mike M. from Dragon Page. I'm actually sitting in the Dragon Page studio typing out this post. Summer of the Kick Ass Mystic Ninjas just walked in the door. Life could be a lot worse but in fact it keeps getting better.

I will attend a Chinese New Year celebration this Fri. eve at the Phoenix Chinese Cultural Center.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have ya' stateside, BB. Wishin' you safe travels, good times. I'm lookin' forward to hearing more.

-k-

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home