9.19.2005

50 Ways to Get A Bakers Dozen:50b

Krispy Kreme wishes they had this kind of selection:13 podsafe songs culled from first 49 GLU shows-these are some of my favorites. I hate making lists because you always leave out great stuff, but that gives me a reason to do more shows I guess. If you dig the tunes-please buy the CDs these artists are really talented and hard working! Please also tell them you heard their music on this show. Why all the talking on the blog today, you might wonder-because I played mostly music and kept my mouth shut during show, so....
Freakin' Out 3:41 Graham Coxon
Pilot In My Head 4:17 Iron Hero
I HURT MYSELF 2:08 BUBBLE
Dirtbag 3:50 Brad Sucks
One Drop 4:28 Dread Daze
Meet Me in the Middle 4:49 Stingray courtesy of Podsafe Music Net
stare at the floor 4:20 sans trauma
thinking_out_loud 3:30 mayflies_usa_
Happy Man 5:42 Chok Rock
Iron Galaxy 5:56 Cannibal Ox
Tennessee Fire 5:37 The Silos
Summertime 3:07 Brother Love
Convolutions 3:35 Jan Martens Frustration
Background music
Rusted Sorrow Of The Old Crane 6:56 Randy Greif
Download Today's Podcast
Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

Dude... this show is rockin'. The opening piece is great. I'm almost to the Bubble song, and you know I love Bubble. This is one heck of a kickin' show. I wouldn't mind blasting this out the windows of the drug-mobile, or the mini-van...

Sure we miss the story format, but the music's still great. Heck of an ear you've got there.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mark Forman said...

Crank that puppy!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home