7.27.2005

Technical Glitches

Hello loyal listening friends and fellow music lovers,
It has been brought to my attention that due to some adjustments in my rss enclosure end tags that this may cause older versions of IPodder Lemon to duplicate downloading the same file. This is being corrected and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If in fact, you have downloaded the same file more than once, why don’t you ask a friend to listen and enjoy our little crazy world within the Getting a Leg Up universe? So I say off with the heads of the tech geeks until we need them again(and then re-connect their heads, of course).

Secondly, on NY Devil Show#39-I apologize for some slight static and the doubling up on last song-these are what make podcasts so endearing-the human element. In shogun tradition I have cut off the right index finger of my producer Pepe Lemoko. He has vowed never to make that mistake again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home